My sister and me best friends are we...

My sister and me best friends are we...

The Birthday Girl!!

The Birthday Girl!!

The Cake!!

The Cake!!

Grace and Jill

Grace and Jill

And the roller skates!!

And the roller skates!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My very first post

Well as the title points out this is my very first post!! If you choose to follow my blog you will probably see lots of pictures of our family, lots of random thoughts not put together to well and nothing to serious, if you are looking for something to stimulate your mind into deep educational thoughts your NOT going to find it here!!
I will try to take some pics and get them posted soon.. Jill has a softball game tomorrow night, we are about half-way through the season and I haven't taken any pictures.. yes yes I know I am not going to win mother of the year this time around, but don't worry Grandma Dalene has taken pictures and video too!! I am also leaving EARLY Friday morning to go the The Home school Book Fair in Dallas to pick out Jill's curriculum for next year.(Does it make me a bad mother if I choose Jill's start date for next year after looking to see when the water park closes for the season? I don't really need answers to that!!) Anyway we are leaving on Friday morning (9 of us) and we will be home Saturday evening, I am looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time I have never spent the night away from Axie (Jill has spent the night away from home so I have been away from her before) but I'm sure the girls will be just fine and maybe just maybe Randy will be too... Well I need to go make supper now and then head off to Church... we are doing a project tonight.....

3 comments:

  1. Have a good night! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you're blogging! Love it!!! Pictures are SO cute! I can't wait for this weekend! Axie will be fine....Randy on the other hand....... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see how it is. My kid's plant had like 2 blooms, and yours has like a full pot. HA HA Just kidding. Love the swing!!

    ReplyDelete





project

project