My sister and me best friends are we...

My sister and me best friends are we...

The Birthday Girl!!

The Birthday Girl!!

The Cake!!

The Cake!!

Grace and Jill

Grace and Jill

And the roller skates!!

And the roller skates!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lightning

As promised here are some softball pictures!! They have only lost 2 games all season and Jill has only struck out ONCE she is pretty good!! Randy is helping coach this year and he has had lots of fun helping her.. I think he is pretty proud of her athletic ability (we all know she didn't get it from me). Softball makes our life and schedule pretty crazy with practices and games but its worth it!! The pictures are at the bottom of the page.. I am having problems posting pictures it will either let me put them at the top or at the bottom but not in between my posts if anyone can tell me how to fix this I would be grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





project

project