My sister and me best friends are we...

My sister and me best friends are we...

The Birthday Girl!!

The Birthday Girl!!

The Cake!!

The Cake!!

Grace and Jill

Grace and Jill

And the roller skates!!

And the roller skates!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Jillian!!!

Well 7 years ago today I had been in labor for 8 hours and still had 6 more hours to go before we welcomed Jillian DeLayne into the world!! Those 14 hours were well worth it and we are blessed to have a wonderful, energetic, sweet, caring, loving little girl!!
On the Saturday before her birthday Jill and her friend Grace went to get their nails and toe nails painted, they also got wild hair pieces and glitter make-up!! Then we ate lunch and cake, went roller skating and finished up the day with hamburgers and ice cream. They had lots of fun!! Happy Birthday Jill! We love you!!

2 comments:

  1. So weird about the layout of the blog. I'm not sure what's causing that. Next time you're over, we'll look at it. Love all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete





project

project